We'll explain teen habits and show you how to manage them
If you're a parent concerned about your teenager's unhealthy habits, and would like support with understanding and managing them, we can help.
Does your teenager spend too much time on their phone or gaming? We'll show show you how to look out for signs of technology addiction and how to effectively manage screen time.
Does your teenager take unnecessary and dangerous risks? We'll explain why they take risks and how to guide them into safer and healthier habits.
Does your teenager have trouble sleeping? Do they stay up late and can't get up in the morning? We'll show you why your teenager has a different internal sleep clock to you and share some effective sleep hygiene strategies to help them get to sleep and stay asleep.
Does your teenager have drug or alcohol problems? We'll explain why they are so vulnerable to drug and alcohol addiction and show you how to manage drug and alcohol dependence.
Once you become more aware of how your teenager’s brain is driving their seemingly unexplainable habits, it opens up new avenues for parenting their challenging behaviours. We'll give you the psychological tools that you need to nurture your teenager's brain and guide them towards healthy habits and a happier life.
With over thirty years of combined experience working with parents, children and teenagers, we would like to share our knowledge from the worlds of clinical psychology and neuroscience in this course to help you experience greater awareness, understanding, and control over your teenager's behaviour. This will bring you closer together, and support you in weathering the storm of parenting a teenager.
We can help you help your teenager-
Habits of a Teenage Brain will show you:
- why your teenager can be so irrational and emotional AND how to identify when they need comfort and care from you and when they are best left alone
- why your teenager may take dangerous risks AND why their brain is not yet ready to help them learn from their mistakes
- why your teenager is highly susceptible to addiction AND how to direct them towards healthier habits
- why your teenager needs more sleep, has different sleeping patterns to you AND how to help them and you get better sleep
- why your teenager spends so much time in front of a screen or on social media AND effective strategies for managing their screen time and gaming on different devices
- the risk factors that can lead to habitual drinking and drug taking AND how to manage excessive drinking and drug taking during adolescence
You'll also get free access:
- to our private parenting teenagers community group, where you'll received additional parenting tips
When you've completed the course:
- you'll feel more confident AND have the scientific understanding AND psychological tools to manage your teenager's habits and behaviours
What You Get
- Video-based course divided into 2 parts and 5 lessons
- Practical parenting strategies with every lesson
- Downloadable guides and resources with every lesson
- Course contained and secured by log-in through this portal with unlimited access foreover
- Access to private parenting teenagers community group
What We Cover
- How the disconnected brains of teenagers explain their habits and behaviour
- Why teenagers take risks and how to manage dangerous behaviours
- Teenage sleeping patterns and hygiene strategies to help them get better sleep
- Identifying and managing screens and social media addiction
- The risk from drugs and alcohol and how to manage abuse and dependence
Don't forget: it's completely risk free
We’ve packed our neuroscience and clinical psychology knowledge into HABITS OF A TEENAGE BRAIN because not only do we want you to better understand and manage your teenager's habits and behaviours, but we want to guarantee that you don’t fail.
And to make it a no-brainer deal for you we're giving you a 30 day 100% money-back guarantee with your purchase of HABITS OF A TEENAGE BRAIN today.
That’s right: go through the course, follow the strategies, put in the work, and if you don’t love it in the first 30 days of your purchase, send us an email and we’ll refund you immediately. No questions asked, no hard feelings.
If HABITS OF A TEENAGE BRAIN doesn’t work for you, we'd much rather you to take your money and invest it where you and your teenager will get results. We just want you to be a healthy and happy family.