We'll help you connect with your teen
Do you want to feel more connected with your teenager and have a better relationship with them? If so, we are here to help you.
Raising teenagers - making sense of their behaviour, knowing how best to respond and maintaining a positive relationship with them - is one of the hardest challenges you will face in your role as a parent.
There will have surely been times when you have shouted at them multiple times, demanding them to get off their phone. Only to have them shout back, leaving you feeling angry or hurt, wondering where your obedient little child went and how you suddenly lost control of them! We’ve all been there.
Once you understand how your own experiences have shaped your parenting style, you can start to connect with your teenager and enrich your relationship with them.
We'll help you understand those critical factors that shape your parenting style your teenager’s behaviour and shape your relationship with them. And show you how to better manage their behaviours and incorporate strategies into your parenting that will nurture your relationship with them as they navigate this complex period in their lives.
With over thirty years of combined experience working with parents, children and teenagers, we would like to share our knowledge from the worlds of clinical psychology and neuroscience in this course to help you experience greater awareness, understanding, and connection as a family.
This will bring you greater enjoyment together, and support you in weathering the storm of parenting a teenager.
Parenting Teenagers will show you:
- the importance of relationships for your teenager and how the early experiences you provide for them shape their ways of interacting with others
- how you can use the parent relationship to influence your teenager's behaviour
- how to look beyond your teenager’s behaviour to work out how best to respond to them
- how to connect with your teenager whilst also still giving them the necessary guidance and discipline
- why it's important to look at your own experiences when responding to your teenager’s behaviour
- different ways in which you can manage yourself as a parent to support your teenager
You'll get free access:
- to our private parenting teenagers community group, where you'll receive additional parenting tips
When you've completed the course you'll:
- feel more connected to your teenager and enjoy a more positive relationship with them
- have better awareness and understanding of your teenager's behaviour
- feel more confident about how to manage conflict and confrontation with your teenager
What You Get
- Video-based course divided into 3 extended lessons
- Practical parenting strategies with every lesson
- Downloadable guides and resources with every lesson
- Course contained and secured by log-in through this portal with unlimited access foreover
- Access to private parenting teenagers community group
What We Cover
- How relationships shape your teenager
- How to stay connected with your teenager
- How your childhood experiences shape your parenting style
- What you bring to the relationship with your teenager
Don't forget: it's completely risk free
We’ve packed our neuroscience and clinical psychology knowledge into PARENTING TEENAGERS because not we want you to be better connected and able to effectively communicate with you teenager.
And to make it a great deal for you we're giving you a 30 day 100% money-back guarantee with your purchase of PARENTING TEENAGERS today.
That’s right: go through the course, follow the strategies, put in the work, and if you're not happy with content in the first 30 days of your purchase, send us an email and we’ll refund you immediately. No questions asked, no hard feelings.
If PARENTING TEENAGERS doesn’t work for you, we'd much rather you to take your money and invest it where you and your teenager will get results. We just want you to be a healthy and happy family.