#72: 5 habits of a healthy brain
Maintaining a healthy brain during your life is your most important goal for your health now and longevity going forward. If you don’t look after your brain now, you put yourself at higher risk for developing brain diseases that cause dementia. To help you get started, I share 5 lifestyle practices to preserve optimal brain, mental and cognitive function and avoid diseases that will affect your normal brain function and behaviour later in life.
In this episode, you’re going to learn that:
- Exercise causes physical changes to your brain that enhance well-being
- Every bite of food you eat either depletes or nourishes your brain.
- Learning new things builds extra capacity into your brain.
- Having a strong social circle slows down mental decline
- Sleep is essential for your mental, emotional, and physical well-being.
RESOURCES & LINKS:
Register for our FREE dementia prevention masterclass: “Rewire your brain to reduce your risk of dementia” HERE: ologyonlinecourses.com/masterclass