WORRIED ABOUT YOUR TEENAGER?
It can be difficult for parents to identify whether their teenager's confusing behaviour is 'normal' or something more serious is going on. We'll show you how to identify when a teenager is struggling with their mental health and manage their emotional needs.
Hi! We're Dr Ben Webb and Dr Zoe Webb, neuroscientist and clinical psychologist.
The way a teenager's brain develops makes them vulnerable to mental illness and most types of mental health problems actually begin in the teenage years...
...so it's critical to know what signs to look out for if your teenager is struggling with their mental health.
When you're able to tell the difference between normal teenage behaviour and the signs they're struggling with their mental health...
...it helps you as a parent to identify the feelings and behaviours of your teenager that need additional support for their emotional well-being.
With thirty years of combined experience working with parents, children and teenagers...
...we'd like to share with you the psychological techniques we use in our private practice with young people to help you identify the signs if your teenager is struggling with mental health problems and show you how to manage their emotional well-being.
A mini mental health course to help parents understand and support the emotional well-being of their teenage children
This course will help parents and carers to identify and manage:
The Toxic Effects of Teenage Stress
- The psychological signs that your teenager is experiencing stress
- How to support a teenager experiencing toxic stress
- What toxic stress does to a teenager's brain and how it affects their mental health
Low Mood and Depression in Teenagers
- How to distinguish typical teenage moodiness and emotions from the clinical signs of depression
- How to support a teenager living with depression
- How low mood changes the chemical makeup of a teenager’s brain
Teenage Anxiety and Panic
- How to distinguish typical teenage worries and concerns from the signs of anxiety and panic
- How to support a teenager living with anxiety
- What is happening to a teenager’s brain when they are anxious
Self-Harming Behaviours in Teenagers
- Why a teenager self-harms and how they hurt them self
- The signs that your teenager is self-harming
- How to assess the level of risk of a teenager who is self-harming
Supporting Teenage Mental Health is an online minicourse that gives you the knowledge and parenting strategies to identify, manage and support common mental health challenges in teenage children.
Over the course of 4 actionable and easy to follow lessons we’ll lay out for you our exact strategies for supporting the mental health and emotional well-being of your teenage children.
Here’s a quick look at what you’ll learn inside the 4 core video lessons of Supporting Teenagers Mental Health:
Managing The Mental Health Of Teenagers
How to identify and manage the toxic effects of stress on the teenage brain
How to identify the signs of low mood and manage depression in teenagers
How to identify the signs of fear, worry and panic and manage anxiety in teenagers
How to identify the signs that a teenager is hurting them self and manage self-harming behaviours
*Every one of the four core video lessons has step by step guides on how to implement the parenting strategies
+ Parenting Support Package
- You get immediate access to exclusive, additional parenting resources and content to support you and your teenager, including:
- Why creating a secure attachment for your teenager is important
- How to manage difficulties with teenage children
- Signs of technology addiction in teenagers
- Sleep science strategies to help your teenager sleep better
- Access to our private parenting community
- Supporting Teenage Mental Health is available in both video and audio formats (if you want to listen on your commute or during your workout) and PDF notes are included
- Detailed action steps for each lesson give you practical strategies to implement
- Guides are included with lessons to help support your learning of new concepts and strategies
See what parents and carers who've taken the course are saying...
"Thank you for the support and insight you gave us about our youngest son's depression and anger issues. If you need immediate and accessible help, can't recommend this course enough"
Helen Haxendale (Parent)
"Ben and Zoe helped me to support my daughter who was suffering silently with severe anxiety. They showed me the signs to look out for and support to offer. We now have a care plan in place and Sarah is managing her feelings in a much healthier way."
Jane Haley (Parent)
"...helped us to understand why our daughter was self-harming and how to manage our feelings and behaviour towards her"
Rebecca Bateson (Carer)
"This short mental health course was a lifeline to us at one of the most difficult times as parents of two teens"
Rachel Lawes (Parent)
So here's what you're getting with the Supporting Teenage Mental Health minicourse:
- All 4 core Supporting Teenage Mental Health videos with step-by-step teaching with a qualified neuroscientist and clinical psychologist by your side.
- Detailed practical parenting guides, podcastable audio lessons, and printable PDF notes and learning resources
- Immediate access to a parenting support package of exclusive resources and content to support you and your teenager
You're seconds away...
When you login to the private members area, you’ll be able to access the entire Supporting Teenage Mental Health course and begin watching video lessons immediately.
You can take the course on any device you like: computer, tablet or phone. As long as you have internet access, you have the course!
And when you join you get lifetime access to this material - even when we update and add to it in the future.
Don't want access to the parenting support package?
Now - if for some reason you don’t want access to the parenting support package, we're offering you a basic version of the course.
You still get all 4 core videos of the Supporting Mental Health Course plus the practical parenting guides and printable notes and learning resources.
But you won’t get access to the parenting support package of exclusive resources to support you and your teenager.
You can get the basic version of Supporting Teenage Mental Health for just one payment of £47.
Don't forget: it's completely risk free
We’ve packed our neuroscience and clinical psychology knowledge into the SUPPORTING TEENAGE MENTAL HEALTH course because we want you to be able to fully support your teenager during this complex time in their life.
And to make it a good deal for you we're giving you a 30 day 100% money-back guarantee with your purchase of the SUPPORTING TEENAGE MENTAL HEALTH course today.
That’s right: go through the course, follow the strategies, put in the work with your teenager, and if you're not happy with the content of the course in the first 30 days of your purchase, send us an email and we’ll refund you immediately. No questions asked, no hard feelings.
If the SUPPORTING TEENAGE MENTAL HEALTH course doesn’t work for you, we'd much rather you take your money and invest it where you and your teenager will benefit. We just want you to be a mentally healthy and happy family.